Air Conditioning Repair
24/7 Emergency Air Conditioner Repair Services
Air conditioners can break down at any time of day or night. That’s why we provide around-the-clock repair services anywhere in the Ottawa area, from Orléans to Kanata to Barrhaven. We repair all makes and models of central air systems and ductless air conditioner systems.
We know breakdown situations aren’t fun. Ottawa Home Services does everything we can to make the experience as refreshing as the sweet, cool air you’re waiting to get.
Why You’ll Love Our Service
- You’ll get a licensed, expert technician who knows what they’re doing. We only hire career professionals who commit to ongoing education. You can meet our team here.
- We’ll arrive at the promised time. We know most people have to take time off work to be at home when the technician arrives, and we’ll respect your time.
- You’ll get the full price in advance. Once your technician finds out what’s wrong, they will provide you with an understandable explanation in everyday language. You’ll be provided with all the options and the full cost for each, so you can choose the best option for your budget. There are no hidden fees, and no guesswork over hourly rates.
- We won’t pressure you to buy more than you need. If you’re air conditioner is so old it makes more financial sense in the long run to replace it, you’ll be informed. But our technicians don’t work on commission, so there’s no incentive for them to try to sell you on something expensive.
- We keep your home clean. We protect your home when we come inside, and we won’t leave a mess for you to clean up.
You’ll also get a friendly smile. You see, Ottawa Home Services is a local company, not some big national chain. We believe in old fashioned service and intend to prove it.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) certified.
- Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) authorized contractor.
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors of Canada (HRAI) member
Need help with your air conditioner? Call our emergency number or use our form.