Founded in 1825, Buderus was the first company to design and sell hydronic heating systems – that’s over 275 years of heating expertise. An industry leader in the highly competitive European market (where boilers are the norm for heating), Buderus pioneered condensing technology, a feature many other manufactures have since adopted.
Ottawa Home Services has been finding the right boilers for Ottawa homes since 2003. If you’re confused by the wide variety of makes, models and features, we would be happy to help you understand the benefits of each one.
We take the time to ensure we understand your home and what you want to achieve in terms of efficiency, comfort, and budget. Best of all, our detailed quotes give you 30 days of “breathing room” so you can take the time you need to make your decision.
Key Advantages of Buderus Boilers
Manufactured in Germany and Holland, Buderus meets or exceeds the standards demanded by European and Canadian consumers. Buderus features advantages like:
- Ultimate energy efficiency with condensing technology that recaptures heat from steam that would otherwise go up the flue.
- Modulating burner matches fuel usage to heating requirements with maximum efficiency.
- Extremely quiet operation.
- 5-year parts and labor warranty (with registration within 90 days). Limited lifetime warranty on heat exchanger.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Multiple venting options means it can be installed almost anywhere.
- Multiple units can be “daisy chained” together for even more output.
- Extremely low NOx emissions.
Compare Our Buderus Boiler Models
The table below shows the main highlights of the GB142 series, and you can view the brochure (all sizes) to see additional specifications.
|Model||GB142 Series Boiler*|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Input||84,800 to 214,800 BTU/hour|
* The GB142 series boiler is available in 4 sizes to accommodate small to large homes.
Want to know if a Buderus boiler is right for your home? Talk to the friendly team at Ottawa Home Services. We’ll present the facts in an easy to understand way so you can make an informed decision.