Expert maintenance. Affordable price.
Your furnace and air conditioner should be cleaned and inspected once per year. With an Ottawa Home Services protection plan, you can receive a precision tune-up and detailed inspection report for as little as $7.99 per month. With experience servicing all brands of heating and cooling systems, we’ll ensure your equipment continues to operate safely and efficiently—at a price that works for you.
Benefits of an Ottawa Home Services protection plan
Our protection plans are designed with three things in mind:
Your health and safety
- Annual tune-up and cleaning
- Carbon monoxide test with printed report
- Optional filter replacement service (including delivery)
- Priority 24-hour emergency service
- Convenient scheduling to accommodate your needs
- Annual tune-up and cleaning reminder
- No up-front cost for maintenance or service
- Convenient payment on your Enbridge gas bill
- No additional charges for after-hours service
- Up to 25% discount on service and repairs
- Up to 3-year parts and labour warranty on repairs
- Bundle furnace and air conditioner maintenance together for an additional 10% savings
Finding the right maintenance and service plan
Your first service appointment includes an in-home consultation with an Ottawa Home Services technician. Looking at things such as your budget, how long you plan to stay in your home, and the age of your HVAC equipment, we’ll make sure you’re signed up for the plan that best meets your needs. This initial visit is completely free should you not be 100% satisfied with the results.
We offer our customers throughout Ottawa with four levels of furnace and air conditioner protection plans:
* Includes $500 maximum coverage on heat exchangers or compressors.
Delivering peace of mind
Our protection plans aren’t limited to just gas furnaces, boilers or central air conditioners. For a small additional charge each month, you can also add a heat recovery ventilator, humidifier, ductless air conditioner, heat pump or other piece of heating and cooling equipment to your Ottawa Home Services protection plan.