At Ottawa Home Services, we promise to provide our customers with the best possible furnace service and repairs – at the best possible price.
24-hour emergency service In the Entire Ottawa area
We provide emergency gas furnace service and repairs at all times of the day—including weekends and holidays. We service the entire Ottawa area, from Kanata to Orléans to Barrhaven.
5 Reasons to Choose Us for Your Furnace Repairs
Ottawa Home Services has been a part of the Ottawa community since 2003. We’re not a huge national chain – we’re your neighbours. We believe in old fashioned service, which means working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue – and making your day just a little brighter with a friendly smile.
- We can fix any make or model of gas furnace. If it’s an HVAC system we have the know-how to fix it.
- Our knowledgeable team of licensed technicians. We hire HVAC service technicians who have the proper education and licenses. Before someone can become a member of our technician team, we do a thorough background check.
- Flat rate pricing means no guesswork on the final cost. All of our repairs come with a fixed price. Once the technician finds the problem, you’ll know exactly what it costs to fix it. No mysterious hourly rates.
- Your home stays clean. We know your home is important, so we protect it from dirt by wearing foot coverings and/or laying down protective carpeting.
- No sales pressure. Our technicians don’t earn any sales commissions. They have no incentive to try and sell you something that you don’t need.
Certifications and Accreditations
Ottawa Home Services is:
- Accredited with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), consistently maintaining an A+ rating.
- Certified with the TSSA (Technical Standards and Safety Authority).
- An authorized contractor with the ESA (Electrical Safety Authority).
- A member of the HRAI (Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors of Canada).
Most Importantly, You Get Peace of Mind
Before we send a team to your home, you’ll receive an email confirming the expectations for your furnace service appointment, complete with the names and pictures of the technicians performing the work. You’ll get added security by knowing who to expect.
We also follow up with you to ensure you’ve been taken care of in a professional and courteous manner—and use this feedback to constantly improve our company and the services we deliver. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Ottawa Home Service experience, we’ll do everything we can to make things right.
Save Big On Your Furnace Repairs
Did you know you can save up to 25% on your repair service by becoming an Ottawa Home Services protection plan member? There are lots of other benefits too.
Has your furnace had tons of repairs, but still isn’t as efficient as it used to be? It could be time for an upgrade. Find out when you should repair vs. when it’s time to replace your furnace.