Furnace Maintenance Plan
Expert maintenance. Affordable price.
Your furnace should be cleaned and inspected once per year. With an Ottawa Home Services furnace protection plan, you can receive a precision tune-up and detailed inspection report for as little as $7.99 per month. With experience servicing all brands of natural gas furnaces, we’ll ensure your furnace continues to operate safely and efficiently—at a price that works for you.
Benefits of an Ottawa Home Services furnace protection plan
Our gas furnace protection plans are designed with three things in mind:
Your health and safety
- Annual furnace tune-up and cleaning
- Carbon monoxide test with printed report
- Optional filter replacement service (including delivery)
- Priority 24-hour emergency service
- Convenient scheduling to accommodate your needs
- Annual furnace tune-up and cleaning reminder
- No up-front cost for furnace maintenance or service
- Convenient payment on your Enbridge gas bill
- No additional charges for after-hours service
- Up to 25% discount on service and repairs
- Up to 3-year parts and labour warranty on repairs
- Bundle furnace and air conditioner maintenance together for an additional 10% savings
Finding the right gas furnace maintenance and service plan
Your first service appointment includes an in-home consultation with an Ottawa Home Services technician. Looking at things such as your budget, how long you plan to stay in your home, and the age of your HVAC equipment, we’ll make sure you’re signed up for the plan that best meets your needs. This initial visit is completely free should you not be 100% satisfied with the results.
We offer our customers throughout Ottawa with four levels of furnace protection plans:
* Includes $500 maximum coverage on heat exchangers or compressors.
Delivering peace of mind
Our protection plans aren’t limited to just gas furnaces, boilers and central air conditioners. For a small additional charge each month, you can also add a heat recovery ventilator, humidifier, ductless air conditioner, heat pump or other piece of heating and cooling equipment to your Ottawa Home Services protection plan.