IESO Save ON Energy Heating and Cooling Incentive
Save Up to $650 When You Upgrade
By replacing your old central air conditioner and furnace with a new high-efficiency model, you could qualify for up to $650 in rebates from the IESO (formerly Ontario Power Authority) Save On Energy program.
The following rebates are available to Ontario residents who purchase and install new central heating or cooling equipment through Ottawa Home Services.
- $250 incentive when you have an existing furnace replaced with a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an electronically commutated motor (ECM). An ECM uses 60% less electricity.
Central air conditioners:
- $250 incentive when you have an existing central air conditioner replaced with an ENERGY STAR® qualified system OR
- $400 incentive when you have an existing central AC replaced with an ENERGY STAR® qualified and Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 2 system. These systems are even more energy efficient.
An electricity-efficient furnace and an ENERGY STAR qualified central air conditioning system will help you:
- Save electricity and money every month.
- Make your home more comfortable.
- And you’ll be doing something good for the environment at the same time!
Ottawa Home Services is a fully qualified IESO contractor.