Vent and Duct Cleaning
Professional duct cleaning services
Our duct cleaning services are performed by the trained professionals at Advanced Air, using the latest techniques and state-of-the-art equipment.
There’s no mark up – you pay exactly what you’d pay by contacting Advanced Air directly.
The advantage to booking through us is that we include a disinfectant treatment and cleaning of the clothes dryer vents ($135.00 value) at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
Call them at:
Why Have Your Ducts cleaned?
There are two key reasons:
- Your heating and cooling equipment will work more efficiently.
- Your indoor air will be cleaner and fresher.
It’s wise to have your ducts cleaned if:
- You’re having a new furnace installed.
- You’ve completed any renovation projects that produce dust.
- You’re cleaning up a mould problem in your home. (You’ll also need to get the humidity levels under control.)
- You have recurring colds or respiratory symptoms that your doctor cannot explain or treat.
- Your doctor recommends that you keep your home as clean as possible.
Let’s face it, we spend a lot of time indoors. In winter we want to escape the cold, and in summer we want to escape the heat. But spending so much time indoors isn’t always a good thing. The EPA says that pollution can actually be worse indoors – 2 to 5 times worse. Health Canada is also very concerned about the effects of poor indoor air quality.
Poor indoor air quality can make allergy symptoms and respiratory issues worse. Duct cleaning (along with keeping a good humidity level and having good air filtration) can make a big difference. It can also make those long winters indoors more bearable by making air less stale.
How Often Should I Have My Ducts Cleaned?
Duct cleaning should be performed on average every 2 – 5 years, depending on how large your family is, how often and how well you clean, and if you have pets.
That’s because we all shed skin cells and hair constantly, and it can build up, eventually making its way into ducts. Your furnace and AC filters, if changed frequently, can catch a lot of this before they get into your furnace or air conditioning system. Unfortunately most of us use the simple 1-inch wide filters we get at our local hardware stores, and forget to change them.
Do you have any questions about duct cleaning or air quality? Talk to the friendly professionals at Advanced: