Bosch tankless water heaters are some of the most efficient water heaters you can buy. They are also backed by one of the best warranties available.
On this page you can find out the features and advantages of the Bosch models we carry. For expert advice about which water heater is the best for your needs, we recommend you talk to one of our consultants. They will take the time to learn about your needs and ensure you get the right solution long term. Best of all, our 100% satisfaction guarantee means your new water heater will give you the results we promise.
Why Choose a Bosch Boiler
Here’s what our customers love about Bosch boilers:
- Condensing technology recaptures heat from exhaust gas, and uses it to preheat the incoming cold water. It’s a 10% efficiency gain versus non-condensing water heaters.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum heat exchanger.
- Space-saving wall mount design.
- Built-in freeze protection.
- Can be used with existing ½” gas lines (models 950ES and 1050 ES).
- Easy access for maintenance.
- PVC venting pipe compatible.
- Eco friendly: low levels of NOx emissions.
- Multiple units can be linked together to work for heavy water usage homes.
- 20+ year life expectancy.
- 10 – 15 year limited warranty on heat exchanger (ask about conditions) and 5 year warranty on all other parts.
Our Bosch Tankless Models
In the table below we have the main specifications for the models we carry. Please ask your Ottawa Home Services consultant for full details and for advice on choosing the right model.
|Efficiency||Up to 94%||Up to 96%||Up to 98%|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Gas Input||Up to 175,000 BTU/hour||Up to 199,000 BTU/hour||Up to 225,000 BTU/hour|
|Flow Rate||9.4 GPM |
(at 35F degree)
|10.7 GPM |
(at 35F degree)
|12.1 GPM |
(at 35F degree)
|More Information||Download Brochure||Download Brochure||Download Brochure|
Technical Terms Used in the Chart Above
This stands for annual fuel utilization efficiency, and you want as high a number as possible. The AFUE is the percent of fuel that is converted to hot water.
While this will change depending on the temperature, the flow rate is the amount of water that can be heated and delivered in gallons per minute.
NOx stands for nitrogen dioxide and nitric oxide, two compounds that are the natural result of combustion. They are pollutants and are not great to breathe, so just like with your furnace it needs to be safely vented. PPM stands for parts per million, which is how they’re measured in North America.
How to Tell That a Tankless Water Heater is Perfect for You
- You find you’re constantly running out of hot water.
- You’re away from home a lot, with everyone at school or work during the day or away on weekends. With a tankless water heater, you won’t have to pay to heat water you’re not around to use.
- You love your home and plan to remain in it for many years to come. If so, you’ll reap the rewards of the energy efficiency savings.
- A traditional hot water tank would take up too much room, and a small wall-mounted unit would be better.
Friendly Guidance and Professional Installations
Why buy your new Bosch tankless water heater from Ottawa Home Services? You’ll love our friendly sales process that’s about getting you what YOU need, not trying to sell you the most expensive model.
It all comes down to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We need to make sure you’re happy with the right model. So we invest the time into learning about how your family uses water, and then we’ll recommend what will work for you – not your neighbour, and not the average home.
Expert Sales Consultants
We hate hard-sell tactics, so we never use them on you. We provide very detailed price quotes that show all the costs factored in, line by line, so you know exactly what you’re getting. Then you have up to 30 days to shop around and make your decision.
We’ve also worked hard to make our installation process as friendly as possible. We let you know who your installation team is, and can even send you a summary of their qualifications. You’ll know the steps to the installation process. Once we’re done, we tidy everything up so you’ll never even know we were there – except for your great new water heater, of course!
If you’re ready to put our professional expertise to work for you, ask for your free quote.