Navien tankless water heaters are incredibly popular for 2 main reasons: they’re highly energy efficient AND they are truly dependable. In fact, we get the fewest service calls about Naviens of any tankless water heater brand.
You can browse through our models below, and we also provide an expert consultation service to make sure you’re getting a water heater that will meet your needs long term. It’s all backed up by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Why Buy a Navien?
The Naviens we carry all come with these great features, no matter which model you buy:
- No need to upgrade your gas line. Naviens use the same ½” gas lines that your existing water tank uses.
- Condensing technology gives you maximum efficiency – waste heat is reclaimed and reused to heat water.
- Because very little heat escapes the unit, conventional PVC pipe (2” diameter) can be used for venting (runs can be up to 60 feet).
- Easy to install and service.
- Mounts to a wall to take up less floor space in your basement or utility area.
- Can be linked together to supply very large water demands.
- Two stainless steel heat exchangers resist corrosion better than copper – and also resist hard water scale buildup better too.
- Eligible for energy efficiency rebates – ask your Ottawa Home Services consultant which ones are on now.
- Will not flood your basement – designed to completely shut off the water supply in the event of a problem.
- Excellent warranty coverage:
- 15 years on the heat exchanger
- 5 years on other parts and components.
- Please note that the warranty is only valid when you buy your Navien from a professional installer like Ottawa Home Services.
Our Navien Tankless Models
Here are some of the key specifications for the individual models we carry. Please consult with one of our experts to ensure you’re getting the right model for your water usage patterns.
|Efficiency||97% AFUE||95% AFUE|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes||Yes|
|Gas Input||19,900 – 180,000 BTU/hour||19,900 – 199,000 BTU/hour|
|Flow Rate||Up to 10.1 GPM||Up to 11.2 GPM|
|NOx Emissions||Very low: ≤ 20 PPM||Very low: ≤ 20 PPM|
|Price||$4,241.73 + HST||$4,492.33 + HST|
Technical Terms Used in the Chart Above
AFUE, or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency
This is the percentage of fuel that is converted to heat used to warm up your water. The highest numbers are better.
How much hot water can be produced in gallons per minute and litres per minute. This will depend on the desired temperature.
This stands for two compounds: nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide. While they are natural products of combustion, they must be safely vented. As they are also pollutants, Navien tries to keep NOx emissions to a minimum to comply with Canada’s reduction strategy. They are measured in PPM or parts per million.
Tankless Water Heaters Are Right for You
You’ll find you love tankless water heaters if:
- You’re frequently running out of hot water.
- You’re not home during the day and/or travel a lot for work, and don’t want to pay for heat you’re not using.
- You’re planning to stay in your home for many years. You’ll be able to enjoy the energy efficiency savings, especially once they cover the initial cost of the water heater.
- You have a small home, and want to save space that a water tank would fill.
Expert Sales, Expert Installations
You’ll enjoy working with Ottawa Home Services from sales to post-installation follow-up service.
- Our sales consultations are tailored to getting you the right water heater, not the most expensive one.
- You have lots of time to make your decision. Our price quotes detail everything you need to know, and stay valid for 30 days.
- Our expert installers are fully licensed and certified. They’re friendly too! They’ll answer any questions that you may have, and they’ll even clean up the area before they go.
We work hard to make sure you’re going to be happy with your water heater. We even provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee: if your water heater doesn’t perform as expected, we’ll return and fix it. If needed, we’ll even replace it with a comparable model.
To get expert guidance on the right water heater for your needs, ask for your free quote.