If your home is heated using radiators, you’re lucky. You have the most efficient and economical system available. Hydronic heating (using hot water to heat your home) is often used in European countries, where energy efficiency is top priority (and making effective use of space is a close second). Plus, if you choose a “combi” unit, it replaces your hot water tank as well.
Still family owned and operated, NTI makes boilers that are extremely well designed. Both installers and homeowners love them for their longevity and reliability. NTI are consistently ahead when it comes to making design improvements.
If you’re considering an NTI boiler for your home, talk to the professionals at Ottawa Home Services. We will ensure we find out all about your needs so we can recommend the right boiler for your home. Our “no hassles, no pressure” process gives you plenty of time to review the facts and make a decision you’ll be happy with for years to come.
Still not convinced? Read our comparison of furnaces vs. boilers.
Reasons to Love NTI Boilers
When you choose an NTI boiler, you get:
- A system ready to connect to your existing ½” gas line. No need to upgrade.
- Easy venting with PVC, ABS or CPVC piping thanks to low heat loss.
- Virtually noiseless operation due to unique case design.
- Easily installed on wall or floor.
- Easy servicing thanks to accessible design.
- Stainless steel condenser for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Sealed combustion chamber uses no air from the room – all air is drawn from outdoors and expelled outdoors. Loses almost no heat to surrounding area.
- Highest combustion modulation rates to be found in the industry. Moment to moment, your NTI adjusts the fuel use to the exact heating requirements.
- Easily withstands power dips and spikes.
- Internal diagnostic system monitors for problems.
…Plus you get the satisfaction of knowing you’re buying from a Canadian company headquartered in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Our NTI Boilers: Overview and Specifications
We carry a variety of sizes to suit different water heating needs. See the table below for the main highlights and differences, and you can view the brochure (for both models) to get more details.
|Model||Trinity Ti Series Boiler* –
Space Heating Only
|Trinity Ti Combi Series Boiler*/
Tankless Water Heater
|Efficiency||95.1% AFUE||95.1% AFUE|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes||Yes|
|Gas Input||85,000 to 182,000 BTU/hour.||136,000 to 182,000 BTU/hour.|
|Flow Rate||3.1 – 5.5 Gal/minute,
depending on temperature.
|3.1 – 5.5 Gal/minute,
depending on temperature.
(5.5 Gal/min at 110 F)
* The Ti series boiler is available in 3 sizes, and the Combi series is available in 2 sizes.
If you’re looking for help choosing the right boiler for your home’s space heating needs, talk to the friendly people at Ottawa Home Services. We’ll make sure you’re fully informed on all the options so you can make the right decision.