Looking to replace your old central air conditioning or heating systems with ENERGY STAR® qualified models? We have attractive rebates to help.
Please note the following promotions cannot be combined with each other or any other offers (except where noted).
Save up to $1,500 on Lennox
PLUS Don’t Pay Until 2019
Only Until August 3, 2018
If you’re thinking about a new home heating and cooling system, you’re in luck! Lennox is offering an excellent rebate on high efficiency furnaces and air conditioners – the more efficient they are, the more you’ll save.
Not only will you save on your new equipment, but you’ll keep saving on energy every month.
Qualifying systems will earn you savings like:
- Up to $1,200 – complete system including a furnace, an AC or heat pump, and a thermostat
- Up to $100 – iHarmony zoning system
- Up to $150 – iComfort S30 wifi
- Up to $150 – PureAir air purifier
Some furnace and air conditioners qualify for smaller rebates on their own.
Need financing? Choose between no payments until 2019 OR 36 months of equal payments – no interest!
Not sure what’s right for your home? Don’t worry! We’ll send a qualified comfort expert to your home to help you understand the options and choose the right system.
Find Out More
- Installation must be done by August 10, 2018.
- You have until August 24, 2018 to submit your claim.
- Some restrictions apply – ask for details.
Qualify for thousands in rebates from Enbridge Gas when you upgrade your home insulation and your heating and cooling system.
- Heating system: Up to $1,000 rebate
- Insulation: Up to $1,750 rebate per insulation
- Water heater: $500 rebate
- Windows/Doors: $80 rebate per rough opening
- Appliances: Up to $75 rebate per appliance
- Air source heat pump: Up to $4,000 rebate per appliance
- Central air conditioner: $600 rebate
Plus so much more!
How it works:
- Get an initial audit of your home from a qualified Registered Energy Advisor – you can find one on the Enbridge Smart Savings website. You’ll learn the best improvements you can make to start saving on energy every month. You’ll also get a cheque to help cover the audit right away.
- Plan your renovations. Work must be completed within 120 days of the first audit.
- Ensure any heating and cooling system upgrades are done.
- Get a final audit with the same auditor to confirm the upgrades.
There are a variety of choices in heating and cooling systems. To help you understand the options and decide which ones are best for you, talk to a friendly Ottawa Home Services representative.
This offer expires on Dec 31, 2018.
Up to $800 off Mitsubishi Ductless ACs / Heat Pumps
Only Until July 31st, 2018
If you’re looking for a high efficiency cooling system and your home doesn’t have air ducts, you’re in luck.
Mitsubishi makes incredibly reliable, energy efficient ductless air conditioners. Right now, they’re on sale – but only at Ottawa Home Services.
How it Works
Ductless systems can have one or more indoor units, to provide precise cooling control to different areas of your home. The more you buy, the more you save:
- Buy 1 indoor unit: save $100 (choose either an AC or heat pump)
- Buy 2 indoor units: save $200
- Buy 3 indoor units: save $300
- Buy 4 indoor units: save $400
- Buy 5 indoor units: save $500
- Buy 6 indoor units: save $600
- Buy 7 indoor units: save $700
- Buy 8 indoor untis: save $800
Not only that, but the 2, 3, and 4-indoor unit models are heat pumps, giving you high efficiency heating as well as cooling. Best of all, you’ll keep on saving on energy every month!
Not sure what’s right for your home? Don’t worry! We’ll send a qualified comfort expert to your home to help you understand the options and choose the right system. We also have financing if you need it.
FREE Second Opinion if Your Furnace Has Been Red Tagged
If you’ve been given a warning or your gas has been shut off, get a second opinion from Ottawa Home Services for FREE.
We’ll do an independent assessment and let you know if your furnace is really a safety hazard.
IESO Save On Energy Rebate
Save when you get an energy efficient heating or cooling system installed by Ottawa Home Services. Read more.
Want us to make a $50 donation to a local amateur sports team of your choice? New customers who sign up for our water heater rental program will receive a 50$ donation. Read more.
Receive one month free when you sign up for our tank or tankless water heater rental program. That’s not all. We take away your old tank at no charge and offer payment through your Enbridge bill.
*Please note these promotions cannot be combined with each other or with any other offers. Offer must be requested at time of estimate.
Ask us about our financing plans – low monthly payments.