UPDATE: The Green Ontario Rebate program is now closed. Rebate applications submitted before June 19, 2018 will be processed. For more information on available rebates and promotions, check out our specials page.
The Green Ontario Fund will help with that! It’s making home heating and cooling systems more affordable than ever. If you upgrade through us, you can get as much as $5,800 in rebates to help pay for it! That’s money back into your pocket.
The Green Ontario Fund is fueled by the proceeds from Ontario’s carbon market, where companies sell their unused carbon emissions permits. That money then goes to this program, which helps homeowners purchase more energy efficient heating and cooling systems so that Ontario can meet its emissions reduction goals.
Through Ottawa Home Services, you can get the following rebates.
- Up to $1,900 in rebates for a ductless air source heat pump.
- Up to $4,250 in rebates for a ductless multi-zone air source heat pump.
- Up to $3,250 in rebates for a ducted air source heat pump.
- Up to $2,500 in rebates for a cold climate ductless air source heat pump.
- Up to $5,800 in rebates for a cold climate ductless multi-zone air source heat pump.
- Up to $5,500 in rebates for a cold climate ducted air source heat pump.
That’s not all: this program also includes the IESO and Enbridge rebates, which means even more savings to be had!
What are Heat Pumps?
A heat pump is an HVAC system that can both heat AND cool your home. It acts as an air conditioner in the summer, and then a heater in the fall and early winter. When the temperature gets Canadian-winter cold, your furnace takes over.
Using a heat pump is a great way to save energy, as they have high efficiency ratings. When coupled with your furnace, you’re getting the most comfort at a cost-effective rate.
Ask Us How You Can Save Through the Green Ontario Fund
If you want to stop waiting and start saving, ask us about heat pumps and the Green Ontario Fund. This could be exactly what you and your home need.