Updated on January 13, 2021
On January 12th, the Ontario government made an announcement and unveiled new public health restrictions and a stay-at-home order. Fortunately, Ottawa Home Services is recognized as an essential service and remains open for business.
This includes the service and maintenance of all gas-fired appliances and systems. We are committed to strictly following all health protocols and guidelines to keep our customers and team members safe.
Updated December 11, 2020
Ottawa Home Services remains vigilant in our commitment to meet your HVAC needs in a safe and secure way.
- All employees must pass a daily screening to confirm they are well and at no-risk to potentially spread COVID-19.
- All technicians and sales consultants must wear a mask during customer interactions. The only exception is when technicians are ALONE in the work area.
We remain open for business and continue to follow the enhanced safety protocols put in place at the initial response to the pandemic. This includes:
- being extra vigilant about our usual high standards of cleanliness, which includes thoroughly disinfecting all tools, equipment, throw mats, and vehicles ;
- ensuring all our technicians have a supply of hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, foot covers, and masks;
- unpacking cardboard boxes before loading and refraining from taking cardboard into a customer’s home;
- disinfecting common surfaces in homes after our service is complete;
- screening all customers to confirm it is safe for our technician to attend;
- ensuring minimal contact during the service visit by requesting clear access and asking that all members of the household (especially the elderly and children) stay in another room during the service call;
- providing virtual options for both service and installation quotes
We must keep fighting the good fight, the end is in sight!